FALLS CHURCH, Va., Feb. 27, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC) today announced that it has appointed Rich Lambert vice president, operations and international for its Enterprise Shared Services (ESS) organization, effective immediately.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://media.globenewswire.com/noc/mediagallery.html?pkgid=17368
Lambert will be responsible for the environmental, health and safety; flight operations; real estate, facilities and administration; global mobility; and project management organizations of ESS. He will also be responsible for the leadership and coordination of international business support activities and will report directly to Mark Caylor, corporate vice president and president, ESS."Rich has extensive experience in program management and customer interface," said Caylor. "He will provide outstanding leadership as our organization continues to drive increasing value in Northrop Grumman's internal enterprise services." Previously, Lambert served as director and chief information officer, corporate office and ESS. In 2011, he successfully led the corporate office relocation from Los Angeles to Falls Church. Lambert began his career with material operations at Grumman Aerospace in Bethpage, N.Y. He moved to Melbourne, Fla., in 1995 to support several large-scale system consolidation projects and then relocated to Baltimore to support the enterprise resource planning program office for Northrop Grumman's Electronic Systems sector. Lambert earned a master's degree in computer resource management from Webster University, a master's degree in environmental sciences from the State University of New York at Stony Brook; and a bachelor's degree from the University of Central Florida.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV