CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (NYSE: CBL) today announced that its President and Chief Executive Officer, Stephen D. Lebovitz, will participate in a roundtable discussion at the 2013 Citi Global Property CEO Conference at The Westin Diplomat in Hollywood, Florida, on Monday, March 4, 2013, from 2:55 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
To listen to the discussion live via conference call, dial-in to (646) 490-2858 and use the passcode 9603090374. A replay will not be available.
CBL is one of the largest and most active owners and developers of malls and shopping centers in the United States. CBL owns, holds interest in or manages 163 properties, including 94 regional malls/open-air/outlet centers. The properties are located in 27 states and total 91.7 million square feet including 9.4 million square feet of non-owned shopping centers managed for third parties. Headquartered in Chattanooga, TN, CBL has regional offices in Boston (Waltham), MA, Dallas (Irving), TX, and St. Louis, MO. Additional information can be found at cblproperties.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV