NACPC Completes Initial Chassis Equipment Acquisition
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Today, the North American Chassis Pool Cooperative LLC announced that it has completed its first agreement to acquire intermodal chassis from a major international ocean carrier - China Ocean Shipping Company.
"As a result of the approval of our the operating authority by the U.S. Surface Transportation Board last month, NACPC, working with COSCO and Direct Chassis Link Inc. was able to successfully complete negotiations to buy or lease chassis equipment from COSCO to be used and contributed into the Mid-South Consolidated Chassis Pool's Memphis and Nashville locations" said Dave Manning, NACPC Chairman and President of TCW and Tennessee Express.
The agreement covers over 1,300 chassis and is one of several contracts actively being pursued by the company.
SOURCE North American Chassis Pool Cooperative, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV