The American International Group (AIG) insurers today announced the expansion of their NextGen Protection® suite of products with the release of PLL Transportation and Logistics Protect SM. PLL Transportation and Logistics Protect is specifically designed for clients who transport, or arrange transport for, both hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
Drawing on more than three decades of experience in the environmental insurance marketplace, AIG continues to identify industry classes that face potential exposure to environmental liability from facilities they own or operate and products and services they provide.
“The transportation and logistics industries face unique environmental risks that can take place in their backyard, across the world, or anywhere in between. Whether our clients are transporting by truck, rail or barge, PLL Transportation and Logistics Protect and our global footprint help to provide them with the protection they need,” said Lana Keppel, AIG Environmental Division Executive.
PLL Transportation and Logistics Protect provides liability coverage that includes:
- New conditions coverage for locations not owned by the client but used for temporary storage of products
- Discovery-restricted site coverage for insured’s owned or leased office spaces, warehouses, maintenance facilities and facilities used for the storage of cargo
- Coverage for spills that occur while fueling a power unit
- CrisisResponse ® coverage provided in addition to the policy limits (up to $250,000)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts