CHICAGO, Feb. 27, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.S. Cellular (NYSE:USM) and Samsung Telecommunications America (Samsung Mobile), the No. 1 mobile phone provider in the United States, announced the 4G LTE-enabled Samsung Galaxy Note™ 10.1 is now available in U.S. Cellular stores and at uscellular.com. The 16GB Galaxy Note 10.1 is $499.99 when paired with a plan with 2GB or more of data.
The Galaxy Note 10.1 joins U.S. Cellular's innovative line-up of 4G LTE devices that includes the Samsung Galaxy S® III, Samsung Galaxy Note® II and the Samsung Galaxy Tab™ 10.1. Customers who purchase the Galaxy Note 10.1 from U.S. Cellular receive benefits no other carrier offers, including a valuable rewards program that recognizes customer loyalty.
"The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 makes it easier to get more work done and stay connected while you're away from the office, and enhances the moments you share with your family too," said Edward Perez, vice president of sales and marketing operations for U.S. Cellular. "Its speed and performance are even better when backed by the 4G LTE network, which delivers data up to 10 times faster than 3G."The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1's integrated S Pen offers users with the precision of a pen and the control of a mouse. With S Pen, users can take meeting notes, personalize emails, edit documents and more. The S Pen can also be used as a tool for PC-like shortcuts and to preview content simply by hovering. There's also a multi-window capability to browse the web, check emails, watch videos and work on office documents at the same time. The Galaxy Note 10.1 includes a free preloaded version of Adobe® Photoshop Touch and 2GB of free file storage in Adobe's Creative Cloud. Consumers and artists alike can use Adobe Photoshop Touch to create presentation graphics, works of art, or simply modify photos. With the S Pen, it's a breeze to cut away layers or paint new backgrounds.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV