AUSTIN, Texas, Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- National Instruments (Nasdaq: NATI) today announced CLED, a new certification option for embedded control and monitoring experts. Engineers with the CLED certification must be NI Certified LabVIEW Developers (CLDs) or NI Certified LabVIEW Architects (CLAs) and have proven technical skill using NI LabVIEW system design software and NI RIO hardware. The CLED certification exams will be available at the end of April.
"At NI, we're dedicated to making sure that engineers and scientists are successful with our tools," said
Tamra Kerns, director of worldwide services at National Instruments. "The CLED certification confirms that a developer has expertise using our software and hardware for even the largest, most complicated embedded systems projects."
Click to Tweet: Are you an expert in embedded control/monitoring apps? Get the new CLED certification from @NIGlobal http://bit.ly/13f5wCq
CLED Overview Page: http://www.ni.com/cled NI Embedded Control and Monitoring Systems: www.ni.com/embeddedsystems NI Training and Certification: www.ni.com/training
About National Instruments Since 1976, National Instruments ( www.ni.com) has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI's graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company's long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
CompactRIO, LabVIEW, National Instruments, NI and ni.com are trademarks of National Instruments. Other product and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV