More than 3,200 mining and heavy equipment items will be sold in Ritchie Bros. Edmonton unreserved public auction on March 7 - 8-mining equipment also featured in upcoming Chehalis, WA and Johannesburg, South Africa auctions
EDMONTON, Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (NYSE and TSX: RBA), the world's largest auctioneer of mining, construction and other heavy equipment, will sell a large selection of late model mining equipment at its unreserved public auction in Edmonton, AB on March 7 - 8, 2013, starting at 8 a.m. each day. Mining equipment will also be sold at other upcoming unreserved auctions in Chehalis, WA ( March 5) and Johannesburg, South Africa ( March 27). Bids can be made in-person at the auction site, online at www.rbauction.com or by proxy.
"This will be Ritchie Bros.' first auction in Edmonton in 2013 and features a great mix of late model mining and construction equipment," said Jim Rotlisberger, Regional Sales Manager, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers. "The Alberta mining industry is moving steadily with plenty of potential for growth. We're seeing a lot of mining equipment moving in and out of our auctions here in Edmonton—contractors are selling their assets to upgrade or diversify their fleets. This auction will be a great opportunity for bidders around the world to get the equipment they need at the price they want to pay."
More than 3,200 mining and other equipment items will be sold in the Edmonton, AB auction. Specific equipment highlights in the auction include:
- More than 65 hydraulic excavators (incl. Komatsu PC1800-6, PC1250LC-8 & two Hitachi EX1800's)
- More than 35 crawler tractors (incl. Caterpillar D9T, D8T & a 2012 John Deere 750J LGP)
- More than 35 wheel loaders (incl. a 2011 Komatsu WA500-6 & a 2008 Caterpillar 988H)
- More than 30 articulated dump trucks (incl. 10 Volvo A40D 6x6 & two 2007 Komatsu HM400-2 6x6)
- More than 15 rock trucks (incl. Caterpillar 770, 777D, 773D & two 2006 Komatsu HD465-7E0)
- 10 crushers (incl. a 2003 Nordberg HP400 portable cone crusher)
- Auction locations & phone numbers:
- Edmonton, AB: 1500 Sparrow Drive, Nisku, AB, T9E 8H6 | Phone: +1.780.955.2486
- Chehalis, WA: 214 Ritchie Lane, Chehalis, WA, 98532 | Phone: +1.360.767.3000
- Johannesburg, South Africa: Call +27 (0) 11 025 9787 for up-to-date auction information.
- Every auction is open to the public; registration to bid is free; a refundable bid deposit may be required
- How to register and bid:
- In person at the auction site
- Online at rbauction.com - register in advance and bid online in real time on auction day; a refundable bid deposit may be required; first-time online bidders should register several days in advance of the auction
- By proxy - phone the auction site to place a proxy bid
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV