Bruker, a leading provider of high-performance scientific instruments for molecular and materials research, as well as for industrial, clinical and applied analysis, celebrates the grand openings of its new Mumbai and Bengaluru Centers of Excellence (CoE) this week. For over three decades, Bruker has grown its presence in India, with sales and service capabilities in most major cities in India, including New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kolkata, Lucknow and Hyderabad, as well as several other Indian cities. This year, Bruker is expecting approximately $50 million in revenue in India, employing over 100 staff, complemented by several high-quality distributors with service capabilities for some of Bruker’s product lines.
Bruker’s new Centers of Excellence in Mumbai and Bengaluru now offer a new, even higher level of customer support in the important and growing Indian markets for scientific and analytical instrumentation. Bringing together a wide range of Bruker divisional operations in India, the new CoE facilities offer our customers access to multi-technology applications, training and demonstration capabilities. These Centers of Excellence will also aim to support research collaborations between Bruker and key customers in India. Their locations were chosen for their proximity to major academic, government and industrial research laboratories, and also to major hubs for the strong Indian pharma, biotechnology and CRO industry, as well as to major clinical research centers, and to important centers for the cement, metals, manufacturing, food and other industries.
Dr. Frank Laukien, Bruker’s President and CEO, commented: “With this significant investment in our two new Centers of Excellence, Bruker has taken a major step forward in India to provide highest-level support for the outstanding and rapidly growing Indian research, industrial and clinical communities.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV