GigOptix, Inc. (NYSE MKT: GIG), a leading supplier of advanced semiconductor and optical communications components, today announced that GigOptix Chairman and CEO Dr. Avi Katz is scheduled to present at the 25th Annual ROTH Conference on March 20, 2013.
Event: 25th Annual ROTH Conference
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Time: 8:00 a.m. Pacific TimeLocation: The Ritz Carlton - Dana Point, Calif. A webcast of the ROTH conference presentation will be available in the investor relations section of the Company’s website at www.gigoptix.com. About GigOptix, Inc. GigOptix is a leading fabless supplier of semiconductor and optical components that enable high speed information streaming that address emerging high growth opportunities in the communications, industrial, defense and avionics industries. The Company offers a broad portfolio of high performance MMIC solutions that enable next generation wireless microwave systems up to 90GHz and drivers, TIAs and TFPSTM optical modulators for 40Gbps and 100Gbps fiber-optic telecommunications and data-communications networks. GigOptix also offers a wide range of digital and mixed-signal ASIC solutions and enables product lifetime extension through its GigOptix Sunset Rescue Program .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV