DUBLIN, Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc (Nasdaq: JAZZ) announced today that the company will participate in two upcoming investor conferences. A live webcast of each presentation may be accessed from the Investors section of the Jazz Pharmaceuticals website at www.jazzpharmaceuticals.com . The conferences, presentation times and speakers include:
- Cowen and Company 33rd Annual Healthcare Conference in Boston, MA on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 8:40 a.m. EST/ 1:40 p.m. GMT. Kathryn Falberg, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will provide a business update.
- Barclays Global Healthcare Conference in Miami, FL on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. EST/ 2:00 p.m. GMT. Bruce Cozadd, chairman and chief executive officer, will provide a business update.
An archived version of each webcast will be available for at least one week following each respective presentation on the Investors section of the company's website at www.jazzpharmaceuticals.com .
About Jazz Pharmaceuticals
Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc is a specialty biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing innovative products that address unmet medical needs. The company has a diverse portfolio of products in the areas of narcolepsy, oncology, pain and psychiatry. The company's U.S. marketed products in these areas include: Xyrem ® (sodium oxybate) oral solution, Erwinaze ® (asparaginase Erwinia chrysanthemi), Prialt ® (ziconotide) intrathecal infusion, Luvox CR ® (fluvoxamine maleate), FazaClo ® (clozapine, USP) HD and FazaClo LD. Outside of the U.S., Jazz Pharmaceuticals also has a number of products marketed by its EUSA Pharma division. For further information, see www.jazzpharmaceuticals.com .SOURCE Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV