STAMFORD, Conn., Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHTR) today announced that Tom Rutledge, Chief Executive Officer, will participate in the Deutsche Bank 2013 Media, Internet and Telecom Conference in Palm Beach, Florida on Wednesday, March 6, 2013. Mr. Rutledge's remarks are scheduled to begin at 9:30 a.m. ET.
A live webcast of the event will be available and can be accessed on Charter's website at www.charter.com by selecting "Investor & News Center" from the lower menu on the home page, then "Financial Information". Following the live broadcast, an archive of the webcast will also be available on this website.
Charter (NASDAQ: CHTR) is a leading broadband communications company and the fourth-largest cable operator in
the United States. Charter provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including advanced Charter TV® video entertainment programming, Charter Internet® access, and Charter Phone®. Charter Business® similarly provides scalable, tailored, and cost-effective broadband communications solutions to business organizations, such as business-to-business Internet access, data networking, business telephone, video and music entertainment services, and wireless backhaul. Charter's advertising sales and production services are sold under the Charter Media® brand. More information about Charter can be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV