Intermountain Healthcare and Sotera Wireless, Inc. announced today that Sotera’s new wireless patient monitoring platform, ViSi Mobile ®, will be featured in Intermountain Healthcare’s booth #1810 at HIMSS 2013.
Intermountain Healthcare is a leader in providing high-quality patient care and improving patient safety by deploying innovative technologies smartly. In line with this initiative, Intermountain Healthcare is currently piloting ViSi Mobile in two post-surgical care units at its flagship hospital, Intermountain Medical Center located in Murray, Utah, as well as LDS Hospital, located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
The FDA-approved ViSi Mobile System continuously monitors all core vital signs—heart rate or pulse rate, electrocardiogram (ECG), blood pressure, blood oxygenation level, respiration rate and skin temperature—all with a monitoring accuracy typically found in intensive care units while not restricting the patient’s mobility. ViSi Mobile is able to wirelessly transmit patient vital sign information for remote viewing and notification, as well as to interface with Electronic Medical Records (EMR).
|WHEN:||Monday, March 4 through Wednesday, March 6, 2013|
|Presentations: Monday, 3pm / Tuesday, 4pm / Wednesday, 3pm|
|Live Demos: Upon request Monday through Wednesday|
|WHERE:||Booth# 1810 (Intermountain Healthcare booth at HIMSS 2013)|
|Ernest N. Morial Convention Center|
|900 Convention Center Blvd.|
|New Orleans, LA 70130|
“Our mission to transform healthcare continues to focus on improving quality and lowering costs,” said Frederick Holston, chief technology officer at Intermountain. “The use of technologies like ViSi Mobile will allow our clinicians to provide the highest quality care. Being able to monitor all vital signs non-invasively and continuously creates a better healing experience for our patients and allows caregivers to detect early warning signs.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV