athenahealth, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATHN), a leading provider of cloud-based electronic health record ( EHR), practice management, and care coordination services to medical groups and health systems, next week heads to HIMSS13, the largest annual health care IT and management conference, being held in New Orleans, March 3-7.
Owning space at booth #7229, athenahealth, ranked this month by Fast Company as #8 on the World’s Most Innovative Health Care Companies list, will insert itself on topics associated with Meaningful Use, interoperability, analytics, population health management, ICD-10, and more. Committed to helping providers thrive in the face of industry change and pressure, athenahealth will issue news leading up to and from HIMSS13, including unveiling a new cloud-based service and rallying other HIT vendors and the industry for ongoing disruption and improvement.
“We’re looking forward to another turn at HIMSS, because we love technology, but only if it’s moving quickly past staid, broken processes in health care. Our mission at athenahealth is to be caregivers’ most trusted service, helping them do well by doing the right thing, and we don’t get paid unless our clients do—period,” said Jonathan Bush, Chairman and CEO of athenahealth. “Because we have skin in the game, we aim to deliver services that are future-proof. In other words, our services scale based on need, can be managed without heavy IT support and cost, and most importantly, are flexible to adjust to new challenges ensuring they improve with time and will not become obsolete.”
Below is an itinerary of athenahealth speaking engagements at HIMSS13. All times are in Central Time.KEY PRESENTATIONS:
- Monday, 3/4 at 3:00 pm: Doran Robinson, VP of health care transactions at athenahealth, will present “ How the Cloud Enables Interoperability” as part of the Interoperability Showcase.
- Tuesday, 3/5 at 10:30 am: Jonathan Bush, CEO of athenahealth, and Matt Long, Director of Innovation and Operations, Regional Health Physicians, will present “ Meaningful Use Can Be Easy” in a Q&A style session as part of Meaningful Use Experience, MU9.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV