JOHANNESBURG, Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sappi Limited (NYSE: SPP, JSE: SAP), the global pulp and paper group, announced today that Mr Robert (Bob) J DeKoch will join the board as an independent non-executive director as from 01 March 2013.
Mr Bob DeKoch is currently the President and Chief Operating Officer (COO) of The Boldt Company in Appleton, Wisconsin, USA. The Boldt Company with 14 offices across the USA is a US$700 million privately held construction services business with customers in power/energy; pulp and paper; food; automotive; plastics; healthcare; and education.
Prior to joining The Boldt Company, Mr DeKoch served as a production manager and mill manager as well as VP of manufacturing for Appleton Papers ( USA). He also served inter alia as technical director of Consolidated Papers ( USA). Mr DeKoch holds a BA Chemistry and an MBA in Finance and General Management. He is a board member of The Boldt Company, of Palmer Johnson Power Systems as well as of the Fox Cities Children's Museum and New North Inc., a regional economic development organisation. He has co-authored two books on leadership thinking.Commenting on the appointment, Dr Danie Cronje, chairman of Sappi Limited, said " Bob DeKoch brings a wealth of experience regarding leadership as well as lean manufacturing to the board. His broad industry experience will also contribute to the board's deliberations. We are pleased to welcome him to the Sappi board." Sappi Limited(Registration number 1936/008963/06)(Incorporated in the Republic of South Africa)Share code: SAP ISIN: ZAE000006284NYSE code SPP("Sappi" or the "Company") For Further Information Contact:Denis O'ConnorGroup SecretarySappi LimitedTel +27 (0)11 407 8072Fax +27 (0)11 339 1881 email@example.com SOURCE Sappi Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV