SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Feb. 27, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Meritage Homes Corporation (NYSE:MTH), a leading U.S. homebuilder, today announced the commencement of a cash tender offer to purchase any and all of its $99,825,000 principal amount 7.731% senior subordinated notes due 2017 (the "Offer").
Meritage is making the offer to purchase any and all outstanding notes listed in the table below pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth in the Offer to Purchase and Solicitation of Consents dated February 27, 2013 (the "Offer Documents").
In the tender offer, Meritage is offering to purchase any and all of its outstanding 7.731% senior subordinated notes due 2017.
|Title of Security||CUSIP||Outstanding Principal Amount||Tender Offer Consideration (1)||Consent Payment (1)||Total Consideration (1) (2)|
|7.731% Senior Subordinated Notes Due 2017||59001AAL 6||$99,825,000||$1,003.75||$30.00||$1,033.75|
|(1) Per $1,000 principal amount of notes that are accepted for purchase.|
|(2) Total Consideration includes the Consent Payment and Tender Offer Consideration for notes tendered on or before the Consent Date.|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV