Get FAMOUS With Got2bÂ®!
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Having a good hair day? Share it with got2b! For the next nine months, consumers can enter for a chance to have a Star moment by submitting their best got2b-inspired headshot to the got2b Facebook page or via Twitter (@got2bUSA) with the hashtag #got2bFamous. Each month, got2b Facebook fans will vote for one of five selected stylish readers to appear in Star magazine. At the end of November 2013, one grand prize winner will be selected by celebrity stylist Larry Sims to fly to L.A. for the ultimate red carpet experience at the 2013 American Music Awards ®!
SWEEPSTAKES:The grand prize winner and a guest will be flown to Los Angeles for three nights to attend the 2013 American Music Awards with Red Carpet Access!
- Two round trip flights from an airport in the winners region to LAX
- Three nights at the JW Marriot at L.A. Live
- Three days of rental car
- $500.00 Cash
- Two 2013 American Music Awards tickets with Red Carpet access
- Hair Styled before the show in Los Angeles by got2b Celebrity Stylist Larry Sims
- Grand Prize winner featured in the November issue of STAR magazine!
SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY:To enter the sweepstakes, visit: www.got2bfamous.com and follow a few simple steps. Once entered, everyone is encouraged to share entries with friends to increase their chances of winning!U know ur FAMOUS when you are walking the American Music Awards ® red carpet with hair styled by celebrity stylist Larry Sims. Share your got2b 'recipe' 4 fame and you could be on your way to Star-dom! About Henkel Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Cosmetics/Toiletries and Adhesive Technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial businesses with well-known brands such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite. Henkel employs about 47,000 people and reported sales of $21.7 billion and adjusted operating profit of $2.8 billion in fiscal 2011. Henkel's preferred shares are listed in the German stock index DAX. www.henkelna.com/press About the American Music Awards –In 1973 Dick Clark created the American Music Awards to pay tribute to popular musicians from various genres of music and to put audiences in touch with the latest phenomena in American music. Produced by Dick Clark Productions, the AMAs honor and showcase the talents of some of the biggest names in the music industry. SOURCE Henkel
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV