Trading Jacks For Aces: Income Specialists Andrew Costa And Grant Conness Meet New Challenges With A New Wealth Management Structure
"We want our clients to be aligned on their risk. We sit down with retirees, and soon-to-be retirees, who need to switch into a more conservative mode, and they often come to us with tons of exposure to the market," says Conness. Their goal is to keep their clients' money safe, and cash flowing steadily.
It's a bad year to take risks, no matter what your age or income level. Tax laws are scheduled to re-set, income taxes are expected to rise, and retirees are staring down the "fiscal cliff." In times like these, it literally pays to be conservative – and when it comes to giving more value for the dollar, Global Wealth management comes out ahead.
SOURCE Global Wealth Management
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV