World Jazz Quartet Veronneau Celebrates The 50th Anniversary Of 'Jazz Samba,' Which Introduced The South American Sounds Of Bossa Nova To A Global Audience
Quebecoise vocalist Lynn Veronneau is a compelling interpreter of song in the manner of Stacey Kent, Louciana Souza and Eva Cassidy. Singing in four languages, her seemingly effortless technique was developed through classical voice studies in France. She performed with notorious all-female group Les Horribles Cernettes – the band which had the first-ever photograph on the web - before relocating to the States.
Formed three years ago and fronted by Lynn and her husband, British guitarist and vocalist Ken Avis, Veronneau has logged countless performances in Europe and North America. They've been interviewed on BBC, Radio Canada and many American radio stations.
Veronneau received 6 Wammie nominations in 2012 for their debut Joie de Vivre - Joy of Living CD, and 7 nominations this year. For more information, visit: http://www.VeronneauMusic.com
Press contact: Ken Avis email@example.com (1) 202 294 6229This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV