World Jazz Quartet Veronneau Celebrates The 50th Anniversary Of 'Jazz Samba,' Which Introduced The South American Sounds Of Bossa Nova To A Global Audience
Quebecoise vocalist Lynn Veronneau is a compelling interpreter of song in the manner of Stacey Kent, Louciana Souza and Eva Cassidy. Singing in four languages, her seemingly effortless technique was developed through classical voice studies in France. She performed with notorious all-female group Les Horribles Cernettes – the band which had the first-ever photograph on the web - before relocating to the States.
Formed three years ago and fronted by Lynn and her husband, British guitarist and vocalist Ken Avis, Veronneau has logged countless performances in Europe and North America. They've been interviewed on BBC, Radio Canada and many American radio stations.
Veronneau received 6 Wammie nominations in 2012 for their debut Joie de Vivre - Joy of Living CD, and 7 nominations this year. For more information, visit: http://www.VeronneauMusic.com
Press contact: Ken Avis firstname.lastname@example.org (1) 202 294 6229This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV