WALTHAM, Mass., Feb. 27, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BG Medicine, Inc. (Nasdaq:BGMD) ), a company focused on the development and commercialization of novel cardiovascular diagnostics, announced today that Eric Bouvier, BG Medicine's President and CEO, will be presenting at the Cowen and Company 33rd Annual Health Care Conference on March 4, 2013, at the Boston Marriott Copley Place, beginning at 2:10 PM Eastern Time (ET).
Audio and slides of BG Medicine's presentation will be webcast at: http://wsw.com/webcast/cowen10/bgmd/ .
The webcast will be archived for 30 days following the live presentation on BG Medicine's Investor Relations website at ir.BG-medicine.com.About BG Medicine BG Medicine, Inc. (Nasdaq:BGMD) is a diagnostics company focused on the development and commercialization of novel cardiovascular tests to address significant unmet medical needs, improve patient outcomes and reduce healthcare costs. The Company has two products: the BGM Galectin-3® test for use in patients with chronic heart failure is available in the United States and Europe; and the CardioSCORE™ test for the risk prediction of major cardiovascular events will be launched in Europe in the first half of 2013. For additional information about BG Medicine, heart failure and galectin-3 testing, please visit www.bg-medicine.com and www.galectin-3.com . The BG Medicine Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=10352 .
CONTACT: Chuck Abdalian EVP & Chief Financial Officer (781) 434-0210
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV