Ixia (Nasdaq: XXIA) has developed a network security incident remediation solution with LogRhythm that helps reduce mean time to resolution. The joint solution enables automatic capture of network packet data associated with security events. This allows analysis in response to network anomalies and threats.
The automation capability of the Ixia Anue Net Tool Optimizer ® complements the ability of LogRhythm’s next-generation Security Information and Event Management platform to detect, analyze and respond to security threats. The integration enables a user, upon detecting an anomaly or threat in LogRhythm, to use a LogRhythm SmartResponse™ plug-in to automatically trigger the Anue NTO solution. At this point the appropriate network traffic is sent to a forensic recorder or other security probe for capture and further analysis.
The combination of the Anue NTO and LogRhythm solutions helps organizations:
- Speed root-cause analysis by enabling the capture of packet-level detail pertaining to security threats.
- Simplify and automate compliance reporting.
- Provide security tools the right data at the right time from anywhere in an organization’s network to maximize coverage.
- Eliminate time-consuming manual processes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV