Link to webcast in second graph, second sentence of release should read: http://wsw.com/webcast/wedbush24/hdsn/ (sted http://wsw.com/webcast/roth27/hdsn/)
The corrected release reads:
Hudson Technologies (NASDAQ; HDSN), today announced that Brian Coleman, President and Chief Operating Officer, will be presenting at the Wedbush Securities Transformation Technologies Management Access Conference to be held at Le Parker Meridien Hotel in New York. The Hudson Technologies presentation will be held on Wednesday, March 6 th at 10:20 a.m. in the Gamshoge Room.
Mr. Coleman will provide an overview of Hudson’s operations and financial results. A webcast of the conference presentation will be available at: http://wsw.com/webcast/wedbush24/hdsn/ or on the investor page of the Company’s website at www.hudsontech.com.About Hudson Technologies Hudson Technologies, Inc. is a leading provider of innovative solutions to recurring problems within the refrigeration industry. Hudson's proprietary RefrigerantSide ® Services increase operating efficiency and energy savings, and remove moisture, oils and other contaminants frequently found in the refrigeration circuits of large comfort cooling and process refrigeration systems. Performed at a customer's site as an integral part of an effective scheduled maintenance program or in response to emergencies, RefrigerantSide ® Services offer significant savings to customers due to their ability to be completed rapidly and at higher purity levels, and can be utilized while the customer's system continues to operate. In addition, the Company sells refrigerants and provides traditional reclamation services to the commercial and industrial air conditioning and refrigeration markets. For further information on Hudson, please visit the Company's web site at www.hudsontech.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV