Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBST) today announced that Mike Bonney, Cubist’s CEO, will present at the Cowen and Company 33 rd Annual Health Care Conference on Monday, March 4, to discuss the company’s business activities, financial outlook, and current news.
The conference will be held at The Boston Marriott Copley Place in Boston on Monday, March 4 th, 2013 at 4:10 p.m. Eastern Time.
This presentation will be accessible live through Cubist’s website at www.cubist.com in the Investor Relations Conference Calendar section and will remain available there for a period of 30 days after the presentations.
About CubistCubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the research, development, and commercialization of pharmaceutical products that address significant unmet medical needs in the acute care environment. Cubist is headquartered in Lexington, Mass. Additional information can be found at Cubist’s website.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV