DEARBORN, Mich., Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Preliminary Nielsen data from 2012 ad campaign indicate initial advertising efforts for Ford C-MAX hybrids have resonated well with consumers
- Campaign continues building on launch momentum of Ford's five electrified vehicles with new TV spots and appearances, print ads and billboards along with fresh digital, social and direct mail components
- C-MAX Hybrid is featured in the new ABC reality cooking show "The Taste," and will be a key part of challenges on the March 8 episode. The overall winner, to be announced March 12, will be awarded a C-MAX Hybrid
- C-MAX hybrids are drawing new customers to the Ford brand, with conquest rates remaining above 60 percent since vehicle launch last fall, and one-third of sales transacting in the Midwest
Ford's new C-MAX hybrids are gaining momentum with new customers and are luring more Toyota hybrid owners out of their cars and into Ford's new hybrids.
Some of that momentum is coming from the unique advertising campaign for C-MAX Hybrid, which launched last fall as the vehicle hit showrooms, helping the C-MAX Hybrid become the fastest-selling hybrid ever at launch.
Preliminary Nielsen data show the "La Linea" ad campaign for C-MAX hybrids is resonating well with consumers. Initial results show the campaign's message communication, brand communication and purchase consideration are significantly higher than the norm – helping Ford to continue building awareness for this all-new nameplate."We had a strong launch and are pleased with the overall reception of the C-MAX launch campaign," said C.J. O'Donnell, marketing and strategy manager, Ford Electrified Vehicles. "But this is just a start; we intend to take a much larger share of the hybrid market." As part of a plan to increase awareness and build on the momentum of the successful 2012 launch, Ford will continue C-MAX's unique advertising campaign in 2013 – from billboards, gas pump screens, TV spots and movie theater screens to "American Idol."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV