DEARBORN, Mich., Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Preliminary Nielsen data from 2012 ad campaign indicate initial advertising efforts for Ford C-MAX hybrids have resonated well with consumers
- Campaign continues building on launch momentum of Ford's five electrified vehicles with new TV spots and appearances, print ads and billboards along with fresh digital, social and direct mail components
- C-MAX Hybrid is featured in the new ABC reality cooking show "The Taste," and will be a key part of challenges on the March 8 episode. The overall winner, to be announced March 12, will be awarded a C-MAX Hybrid
- C-MAX hybrids are drawing new customers to the Ford brand, with conquest rates remaining above 60 percent since vehicle launch last fall, and one-third of sales transacting in the Midwest
Ford's new C-MAX hybrids are gaining momentum with new customers and are luring more Toyota hybrid owners out of their cars and into Ford's new hybrids.
Some of that momentum is coming from the unique advertising campaign for C-MAX Hybrid, which launched last fall as the vehicle hit showrooms, helping the C-MAX Hybrid become the fastest-selling hybrid ever at launch.
Preliminary Nielsen data show the "La Linea" ad campaign for C-MAX hybrids is resonating well with consumers. Initial results show the campaign's message communication, brand communication and purchase consideration are significantly higher than the norm – helping Ford to continue building awareness for this all-new nameplate."We had a strong launch and are pleased with the overall reception of the C-MAX launch campaign," said C.J. O'Donnell, marketing and strategy manager, Ford Electrified Vehicles. "But this is just a start; we intend to take a much larger share of the hybrid market." As part of a plan to increase awareness and build on the momentum of the successful 2012 launch, Ford will continue C-MAX's unique advertising campaign in 2013 – from billboards, gas pump screens, TV spots and movie theater screens to "American Idol."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts