HONOLULU, Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hawaiian Airlines is giving couples planning a wedding or civil union ceremony even more reason to choose Hawai'i for their special day with the savings and convenience offered by its new online Wedding Wings program.
Registration in the program is free ( www.hawaiianairlines.com/programs/wedding-wings ) and offered as a value-added benefit to members of HawaiianMiles, Hawaiian's frequent flyer program, which is free and easy to join."Hawai'i is the most magical place to tie the knot and our Wedding Wings program helps make it a reality by reducing travel costs and also minimizing the stress and hassle that comes with coordinating travel for a destination wedding," said Avi Mannis, Hawaiian's vice president of marketing. Couples that register for the Wedding Wings program automatically receive a 10 percent savings on round-trip airfare to Hawai'i for their wedding or civil union ceremony from any of the 21 domestic and international gateway cities Hawaiian currently serves. They can then, in turn, offer all of their invited guests a 5 percent savings on their round-trip airfare. Registered couples are provided with a host of new and expanded interactive resources to help organize travel for their Hawai'i destination ceremony, starting with access to a secure travel portal that they can personalize with their own messages and photos and share with family and friends. Couples can upload their guest list and e-mail personalized travel information directly from the site. The program will then notify them whenever guests book their flights on Hawaiian. If 25 guests take advantage of the airfare discount to attend the ceremony, the couple will qualify for a complimentary one-way upgrade to First Class. The site also allows couples to arrange for all or some of their guests to be greeted with a fresh flower lei upon their arrival in Hawai'i.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV