LEXINGTON, Ky., Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tempur-Pedic International Inc. (NYSE: TPX), a leading manufacturer, marketer and distributor of premium mattresses and pillows worldwide, today announced it will present at the Raymond James Institutional Investors Conference.
Tempur-Pedic management will provide an overview of the Company, strategy, products and financials. Management will also be available for questions following the presentation.
Date: March 4, 2013Time: 3:25 p.m. ETLocation: Orlando, FloridaPresenter: Dale Williams, Executive Vice President and CFO
The Company will provide a webcast link on its Investor Relations website at http://investor.tempurpedic.com. Times listed are subject to change.About the CompanyTempur-Pedic International Inc. (NYSE: TPX) manufactures and distributes mattresses and pillows made from its proprietary TEMPUR(R) pressure-relieving material. It is the worldwide leader in premium and specialty sleep. The Company is focused on developing, manufacturing and marketing advanced sleep surfaces that help improve the quality of life for people around the world. The Company's products are currently sold in over 80 countries under the TEMPUR(R) and Tempur-Pedic(R) brand names. World headquarters for Tempur-Pedic International is in Lexington, KY. For more information, visit http://www.tempurpedic.com or call 800-805-3635. SOURCE Tempur-Pedic International Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV