- Highly Available – Each instance resides on multiple redundant pieces of infrastructure, while databases are replicated and optionally exist in multiple geo-diverse data centers.
- Automatically Scalable – ObjectRocket’s RocketScale™ technology inherently shards instances, enabling developers to automatically provision and manage instances. Customers can choose from a variety of plans to fit their workload – from one gigabyte to multi-terabyte scale.
- Consistently Fast Performance – The complete stack has been optimized specifically for MongoDB applications. The network stack, file system, OS kernel, and other resources have been configured to make MongoDB as fast as possible. All data is stored on redundant, blazing-fast Solid State Drives. During internal performance benchmarking tests:
- ObjectRocket produced a consistent latency of 2ms, which is 10X faster than the closest DBaaS competitor
- ObjectRocket met all target throughputs, up to 10,000 ops per second, which is three times the rate of the nearest DBaaS competitor
- To view performance benchmarking test results and methodology, visit: http://devops.rackspace.com/benchmarking-hosted-mongodb-services.html
- 24x7 Fanatical Support – ObjectRocket owns and controls the entire stack, allowing for greater visibility into potential platform issues and faster resolution. With ObjectRocket, every customer receives 24x7x365 fanatical support.
Rackspace Acquires ObjectRocket To Help Customers Scale MongoDB In The Cloud
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts