- Continued sales momentum, signing twelve new agreements year-to-date with an expected annual contract value of $69 million;
- Improved revenue diversification with no single client representing more than 30% of our revenue as we exited the year;
- Improved operational performance across entire footprint through execution and capacity utilization;
- Improved gross margin to 11.6% from 7.4% in 2011;
- Reduced ongoing SG&A expense by 12% versus prior year; and
- First profitable quarter in three years.
StarTek, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.