Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NYSE: NWL) announced today that Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Doug Martin will present at the Raymond James 34 th Annual Institutional Conference. The presentation will begin at 2:50 p.m. ET on Monday, March 4, 2013.
The presentation will be webcast live and may be accessed through Events & Presentations in the Investor Relations section of the Newell Rubbermaid website at www.newellrubbermaid.com. The webcast will be archived and available for replay for seven days following the live presentation.
About Newell Rubbermaid
Newell Rubbermaid Inc., an S&P 500 company, is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products with 2012 sales of approximately $5.9 billion and a strong portfolio of leading brands, including Rubbermaid ®, Sharpie ®, Graco ®, Calphalon ®, Irwin ®, Lenox ®, Levolor ®, Paper Mate ®, Dymo ®, Waterman ®, Parker ®, Goody ®, Rubbermaid Commercial Products ® and Aprica ®.This press release and additional information about Newell Rubbermaid are available on the company’s Web site, www.newellrubbermaid.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV