SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Atmel ® Corporation (Nasdaq: ATML), a leader in microcontroller and touch solutions, today announced that Stephen Cumming, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Wedbush Securities 11th Annual Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference on Wednesday, March 6 at the Le Parker Meridien Hotel in New York at 8:35 a.m. Eastern Time ( 5:35 a.m. Pacific Time).
The above presentation will be webcast live and archived on the Atmel Investor Relations website at http://ir.atmel.com/.
About AtmelAtmel is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of microcontrollers, capacitive touch solutions, advanced logic, mixed-signal, nonvolatile memory and radio frequency (RF) components. Leveraging one of the industry's broadest intellectual property (IP) technology portfolios, Atmel is able to provide the electronics industry with complete system solutions focused on industrial, consumer, communications, computing and automotive markets. © 2013 Atmel Corporation. Atmel®, Atmel logo and combinations thereof, and others are registered trademarks or trademarks of Atmel Corporation or its subsidiaries. Other terms and product names may be trademarks of others. SOURCE Atmel Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV