FALLS CHURCH, Va., Feb. 27, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC) has named Walter S. Page III vice president, associate general counsel and sector counsel for its Aerospace Systems sector, effective April 1. Page will report to Sheila C. Cheston, corporate vice president and general counsel. He will succeed Georgetta Wolff, who is retiring from the company.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://media.globenewswire.com/noc/mediagallery.html?pkgid=17355
"Walter's broad experience, judgment and analytical skills will serve him, and our company, well in his new role," said Cheston. "He has provided outstanding legal advice and leadership to Northrop Grumman for more than 20 years, and we look forward to his continued contributions."In his new role, Page will serve as primary legal counsel to the Aerospace Systems sector president and senior staff. He will be responsible for managing the delivery of legal advice and Law department support to all elements of the sector, including its multiple sites, programs and subsidiaries. He will oversee a wide range of legal matters including government contracts, business development, litigation, investigations, environmental, trademarks and intellectual property, employment, audit and compliance. Page joined Northrop Grumman as part of the company's acquisition of TRW in 2002. He has held various positions at Northrop Grumman's former Space Technology sector and, most recently, served as division counsel for the Aerospace Systems sector's Advanced Development Programs division. At TRW, he served as senior counsel in Germany and provided securities and finance counsel. Page has also worked at Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom and Jenkens & Gilchrist, in the corporate and corporate restructuring groups.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV