LOS ANGELES, Feb. 27, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vroozi, Inc., a worldwide provider of B2B e-procurement cloud solutions, will host a free online panel discussion titled, " Improving Procurement Performance in a Cost-Cutting Environment," to be held on Thursday, March 14, starting at 9 a.m. PST.
Media, analysts, purchasing executives and other procurement industry personnel interested in how technology can create efficiencies, reduce costs and optimize indirect procurement programs can register for the free, 60-minute online panel discussion and Q&A by clicking here or visiting http://bit.ly/Improving-Procurement-Performance-Webcast . A conference call also has been established to listen to the webcast by calling 877-941-0844.
- Outcomes from Aberdeen's 2012 CPO Summit finding that technology can reach the goal of cost-cutting in procurement through strategic sourcing, spend management and contract management.
- Implementing various types of metrics and how this data can help drive purchasing behavior and procurement performance.
- Calculating ROI from the cloud and how organizations can benefit from a low-cost, short time-to-value approach to procurement.
- Shaz Khan (moderator) – Co-founder for B2B e-procurement solution provider Vroozi, Inc., a division of NetSol Technologies.
- Paulo Moretti (panelist) – Former purchasing director for Dow Chemical, principal at PM2 Consulting.
- Sara Malconian (panelist) – Assistant director of strategic sourcing and procurement, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Reena Bhatia (panelist) – Director of value consulting at Salesforce.com.
- Derek Beal (panelist) – North America director of S2P for Wipro.
|George Medici | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Roger Pondel | Matt Sheldon|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV