DALLAS, Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Brinker International, Inc. (NYSE: EAT), is hosting its 2013 Analyst Meeting in Dallas today beginning at 8 a.m. CST.
A simulcast of the presentation will be available on the company's website, www.brinker.com. An online replay of the presentation will be available until May 29, 2013. To access the live simulcast of the presentation, please go to the company's website at least 15 minutes prior to the presentation to download and install any necessary audio software.
The subjects to be covered may include forward-looking information. Questions may be posed to management by attendees at the meeting, and in response, the company may disclose additional information.
About Brinker InternationalBrinker International Inc. is one of the world's leading casual dining restaurant companies. Founded in 1975 and based in Dallas, Texas, Brinker currently owns, operates, or franchises 1,593 restaurants under the names Chili's® Grill & Bar (1,549 restaurants) and Maggiano's Little Italy® (44 restaurants). Brinker also holds a minority investment in Romano's Macaroni Grill®.For more information, visit www.brinker.com. SOURCE Brinker International
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV