- Target’s full-year 2012 adjusted earnings per share of $4.76 and GAAP earnings per share of $4.52 both exceeded the expected range provided at the beginning of the year.
- In 2012, U.S. Retail Segment EBIT grew 5.3 percent on 5.1 percent sales growth.
- The U.S. Credit Card Segment experienced a full-year 2012 spread to LIBOR of 9.1 percent, significantly better than expectations one year ago.
- In 2012, the Company returned more than $2.7 billion to shareholders through dividends and share repurchase, representing more than 90 percent of net earnings.
Target Reports Fourth Quarter And Fiscal 2012 Earnings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.