“This honor illustrates our strong relationship with VMware and our commitment to developing innovative solutions and a strong delivery team that can improve the efficiency with which our clients operate,” said Kim Loane, managing director of technology consulting, Asia Pacific, at Accenture. “However, our collaboration isn’t just about solutions and delivery. It’s about expanding our business and this partnership has helped us to expand license revenue agreements in the government agency, airline, energy, and banking markets.”
About VMware Partner Exchange 2013
VMware Partner Exchange 2013 is the leading global event for virtualization and cloud partners, bringing thousands of members from the VMware partner ecosystem together to discuss the future of the industry. With more than 200 sessions, including boot camps, breakouts, and workshops, as well as an extensive exhibitor pavilion, partners gain valuable insight on how to leverage new technologies to deliver the software-defined datacenter to customers. To learn more about VMware Partner Exchange, visit www.vmwarepartnerexchange.com.
About AccentureAccenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 259,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is www.accenture.com. VMware is a registered trademark or trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions. The use of the word “partner” or “partnership” does not imply a legal partnership relationship between VMware and any other company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV