Accenture today announced that it has been named the APJ recipient of a VMware Partner Network Award in the Consulting and Integration Partner of the Year category. The award was presented at VMware Partner Exchange 2013, VMware’s annual partner event, on Feb. 26 in Las Vegas.
New Accenture and VMware joint solutions were designed to help organizations improve IT efficiencies through increased agility, automation and simplicity while reducing costs. The three key joint offerings, available globally, are:
- The Accenture Agile Data Center: This VMware software-powered solution accelerates the journey to cloud computing by providing a flexible IT infrastructure, combined with cloud-computing economics that are better able to provide the agility and service levels needed for sustainable business innovation and growth.
- The Accenture Foundation Platform for Java™: A rich, integrated collection of architecture services, standards, guidelines, frameworks and tools designed to address challenges common to software development, such as incorporating unproven implementation approaches and frameworks. The platform helps standardize resources, reduce IT costs and speed up the development of software.
- The Mobile Secure Desktop: A virtual architecture that provides end users with quick and easy access to applications and data across devices, locations and networks. This solution streamlines and automates desktop management and provides IT with the ability to apply location-aware, policy-driven access to corporate resources to ensure higher levels of security and compliance.
“We are pleased to recognize the achievements made in 2012 by members of the VMware partner ecosystem,” said Andrew Dutton, SVP and General Manager, APJ, VMware. “VMware Partner Exchange is dedicated to educating and equipping our partner ecosystem with the resources and insights they need to help deliver first class solutions for the software-defined datacenter in the coming year. We congratulate Accenture on winning a VMware Partner Network Award and we look forward to our mutual success in 2013.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV