Houston, Texas, Feb. 27, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ENGlobal Corporation (NASDAQ: ENG), a leading provider of energy-related engineering and automation services, today provided an operational update on a range of project scopes that were recently awarded to its Automation Segment.
· An automated pipe handling equipment company has awarded ENGlobal projects to engineer, integrate, and test a number of automated driller's cabins, which include consolidating drilling controls, automated pipe handling controls, computer hardware and data processing systems.
· ENGlobal will provide design and integration services for several analyzer shelters and remote instrument enclosure (RIE) buildings for a large engineering and construction firm, to be shipped to a variety of end users. The Company's scope also includes engineering, procurement, and testing of the analyzer shelters and RIEs.· A midstream energy master limited partnership (MLP) has selected ENGlobal as its automation systems integration contractor. Specifically, the Company expects to provide procurement, fabrication, and testing of industrial shelters, programmable logical controller (PLC) systems, railcar and truck loading / unloading facilities, and satellite transmitting and receiving stations. "We are pleased to receive these project awards from both new and existing clients," said William A. Coskey, P.E., ENGlobal's President and Chief Executive Officer. "ENGlobal is committed to being totally responsive to our valued clients - both by providing quality services as well as supporting them in a range of new business opportunities, as illustrated by these recent awards." About ENGlobal ENGlobal (NASDAQ: ENG), founded in 1985, is a provider of engineering and related project services principally to the energy sector throughout the United States and internationally. ENGlobal operates through two business segments: Automation and Engineering & Construction. ENGlobal's Automation segment provides services related to the design, fabrication & implementation of process distributed control and analyzer systems, advanced automation, and related information technology. The Engineering & Construction segment provides consulting services relating to the development, management and execution of projects requiring professional engineering as well as inspection, construction management, mechanical integrity, field support, quality assurance and plant asset management. ENGlobal has approximately 1,500 employees in 12 offices and 9 cities. Further information about the Company and its businesses is available at www.ENGlobal.com . Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking Statements The statements above regarding the Company's expectations regarding its operations and certain other matters discussed in this press release may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws and are subject to risks and uncertainties including, but not limited to: (1) our successful execution of these project awards and our receipt of prompt payment for the services we render to our clients; (2) whether the exploration and consideration of strategic alternatives will result in any transaction and such transaction's effects on the Company and its stockholders; (3) our ability to comply with the terms of the forbearance agreement with respect to the Company's Revolving Credit and Security Agreement, including our ability to develop a plan to restore compliance with the terms of such credit facility; (4) our ability to obtain the cure or waiver of defaults under the Company's Revolving Credit and Security Agreement and our existing letter of credit facility with Export-Import Bank of the United States; (5) our ability to achieve profitability and positive cash flow from operations; (6) our ability to collect accounts receivable and process accounts payable in a timely manner; (7) our ability to respond appropriately to the current worldwide economic situation and the resulting decrease in demand for our services and competitive pricing pressure; (8) our ability to achieve our business strategy while effectively managing costs and expenses; (9) our ability to accurately estimate costs and fees on fixed-price contracts; (10) the effect of changes in the price of oil; (11) delays related to the award of domestic and international contracts; (12) our ability to execute to our internal performance plans such as our productivity improvement and cost reduction initiatives; (13) the effect of changes in laws and regulations with which the Company must comply and the associated costs of compliance with such laws and regulations, either currently or in the future, as applicable; (14) the effect of changes in accounting policies and practices as may be adopted by regulatory agencies, as well as by the FASB; (15) the effect on our competitive position within our market area in view of, among other things, increasing consolidation currently taking place among our competitors; (16) our ability to win new business and convert those orders to sales within the fiscal year in accordance with our annual business plan; (17) achievement of our acquisition and related integration plans; and (18) the uncertainties of the outcome of litigation. Actual results and the timing of certain events could differ materially from those projected in or contemplated by the forward-looking statements due to a number of factors detailed from time to time in ENGlobal's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. In addition, reference is hereby made to cautionary statements set forth in the Company's most recent reports on Form 10-K and 10-Q, and other SEC filings. Click here to join our email list: http://www.b2i.us/irpass.asp?BzID=702&to=ea&s=0 .
CONTACT: Natalie Hairston 281-878-1000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV