Daegis Inc., (NASDAQ: DAEG) a leading provider of eDiscovery and information management solutions, today announced that it will report fiscal 2013 third quarter financial results, ended January 31, 2013, on Thursday, March 7, 2013, after the market closes. The Company will host a conference call and webcast at 2:00 p.m. PT or 5:00 p.m. ET.
|Daegis Fiscal 2013 Third Quarter Financial Results|
|Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. PT (5:00 p.m. ET)|
Dial In Number:
|877-941-1427 (U.S. and Canada)|
To access the live webcast, please visit the investor relations section at www.daegis.com.
|A replay of the call will be available approximately one hour following the end of the call through 11:59 p.m. ET on March 17, 2013.|
|800-406-7325 (U.S. and Canada)|
|Replay passcode: 4595350#|
About Daegis Inc.
Daegis Inc. (NASDAQ: DAEG) is an eDiscovery and information management company, delivering eDiscovery, archiving software, data management tools, and migration solutions through its four divisions. The Daegis eDiscovery division delivers market-leading eDiscovery software through
Daegis Edge, an end-to-end platform to manage the entire litigation lifecycle, and
Acumen, our revolutionary predictive coding software. Our
AXS-One archiving software helps corporations to preserve and manage electronic information for legal discovery and regulatory compliance. Our
Gupta Technologies and
Composer Technologies businesses serve customers around the globe with development tools, databases and application migration software. The
Composer Solutions business helps state government agencies to modernize legacy applications through our automated migration solutions. Visit our websites to learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV