SEATTLE, Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tommy Bahama and Major League Baseball Properties celebrate two of baseball's greatest players, Willie Mays and Mickey Mantle, with the release of the 2013 "Collector's Edition" series of premium, collectible apparel for the true baseball fan.
To launch the 2013 baseball season, Tommy Bahama has created two remarkable new shirts that feature iconic photographs of baseball legends Willie Mays and Mickey Mantle. The classic images have been incorporated into dramatic custom designed artwork that wraps around the shirt and includes the player's name, team logo, key stats and landmarks of his home team. Only a limited number of shirts will be produced and each one will be numbered.
As part of the launch,
Tommy Bahama in association with Major League Baseball will host a special event "
Tommy Bahama Presents an Evening with Willie Mays," on
Scottsdale, Arizona. An intimate group of 75 lucky guests will have the chance to meet baseball legend
Willie Mays and hear him speak about his life in baseball. Guests will also have their photo taken with Willie, receive an autographed Rawlings baseball in a commemorative case and will be able pre-order the "Collector's Edition" shirt before it is officially released in early April. The event will be held at the
Tommy Bahama Restaurant, Bar and Store at Kierland Commons in
Scottsdale, Arizona. Tickets for this once in a lifetime event are
$395 and are available now through
th by calling
Tommy Bahama Guest Services at (866) 986-8282 (Monday-Friday,
5am-8pm PST and Sat-Sun,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV