GasLog Ltd. ("GasLog") (NYSE: GLOG) has on 26 February 2013 declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.11 per common share payable on March 25, 2013 to all stockholders of record as of March 11, 2013.
All future dividend declarations and amounts remain subject to the discretion of GasLog’s Board of Directors.
About GasLog Ltd.
GasLog is an international owner, operator and manager of LNG carriers.
GasLog’s fleet consists of 12 wholly-owned LNG carriers, including two
ships delivered in 2010, one ship delivered in 2013 and nine LNG
carriers on order. In addition, GasLog currently has 12 LNG carriers
operating under its technical management for third parties. GasLog’s
principal executive offices are at Gildo Pastor Center, 7 Rue du Gabian,
MC 98000, Monaco. GasLog’s website is
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV