BARCELONA, Spain, February 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Wipro to Provide M2M Services Powered by the Axeda Machine Cloud
Wipro Technologies, the Global Information Technology, Consulting and Outsourcing business of Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT) and Axeda Corporation, the leading provider of cloud-based service and software for managing connected products and delivering machine-to-machine (M2M) applications, today announced a strategic alliance. Together, Wipro and Axeda will provide services and end-to-end solutions to help organizations connect with any asset, leverage machine data to enhance business processes and develop new innovative enterprise applications.(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20121129/579804 ) The Axeda Machine Cloud is a cloud-based service for managing connected assets and implementing innovative M2M applications. It facilitates rapid M2M application development and includes out-of-the-box device and asset management applications to reduce the cost and complexity of implementing M2M solutions. When coupled with Wipro's development services, system integration, industry expertise and global presence, organizations now have access to best of breed capabilities that enable them to evolve from basic machine monitoring and service to the most advanced levels of machine data integration in the enterprise, and connected product optimization and differentiation. Benefits of the Wipro - Axeda Solution include:
- Faster-time to market. Wipro's strategic relationship with Axeda ensures built-in expertise that fundamentally enables faster rollout of M2M services.
- Simplified experience. From device management to quick application enablement, organizations can pick a solution that is easily repeated, making every aspect of M2M offerings easier.
- Increased revenue. End-to-end solution reduces implementation risks, program management and custom development costs, and speeds time-to-value.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV