Men With AOL Email Addresses Most Likely To Visit Strip Clubs
LONDON, February 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
New study reveals choice of mobile phone, email provider and internet browser can all give away men's preferred stag weekend activities
• AOL email users most likely to book a trip to a strip club• Vodafone customers are most likely favour a lap dance as their most popular activity compared to other mobile network customers • Apple iPhone owners have the most friends • Those booking stag dos using their work email address splash out the most, spending more than £104 per person and travel 1,400 miles from home Your email address is enough to give away how likely you are to visit a strip club, according to new stats from stag do experts Chillisauce.co.uk. Men with an AOL email address are the most likely to book a trip to a lap dancing venue as part of a stag weekend, while those booking through work, Gmail, Sky or Hotmail accounts are more likely to plan activities such as pub crawls, eating out and nightclub entry. Event agency Chillisauce.co.uk announced the findings from a study into the technology used by more than 97,000 customers. A raft of data has been revealed through new website LeisureStats.com, presenting a unique analysis of customer habits, comparing how details such as choice of mobile phone, email provider, internet browser and mobile network can all give away what a man's preferred stag weekend activities might be. Those using their work email address to book stag weekends were found to spend the most money, splashing out an average of £104.62 per person, while AOL email users were found to be the stingiest, with the lowest average spend of £92.52 per person. Work email users were also found to travel the farthest for the stag's big send-off, booking trips an average of 1,400 miles from their home town.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts