1. Apple Inc. (AAPL): Market cap at $415.82B, most recent closing price at $442.80. Correlation with the VIX index at 0.508 over the last 60 days.
2. CNOOC Ltd. (CEO):Engages in the exploration, development, production, and sale of crude oil, natural gas, and other petroleum products. Market cap at $86.94B, most recent closing price at $194.74. Correlation with the VIX index at 0.51 over the last 60 days.
3. China Mobile Limited (CHL):Provides mobile telecommunications and related services primarily in the Mainland China. Market cap at $220.78B, most recent closing price at $54.92. Correlation with the VIX index at 0.509 over the last 60 days.
Also included is a list of all Italian companies traded on the NYSE.
1. Eni SpA (E)
2. Gentium S.p.A (GENT)
3. Luxottica Group SpA (LUX)
4. Natuzzi SpA (NTZ)
5. Telecom Italia SpA (TI)
Use the Compar-O-Matic to analyze monthly return over the last 2 years on Italian based stocks(Written by Kapitall's Ryan Horch)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV