ISS Recommends Vote "FOR" Acquisition Of Outdoor Channel By InterMedia Outdoor Holdings
The special meeting of the stockholders of the Company is scheduled to be held on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 9:00 a.m., Pacific Time, at the Company's facilities located at 43455 Business Park Drive in Temecula, California.
If you have any questions, or require assistance in voting your proxy, please call our proxy solicitor, Georgeson Inc. at (888) 293-6812 (toll free) or (212) 440-9800 (banks and brokers).
* Permission to use quotation was neither sought nor obtained.
About Outdoor Channel Holdings, Inc. The Company owns and operates Outdoor Channel and Winnercomm Inc. and offers programming that captures the excitement of hunting, fishing, shooting, adventure and the Western lifestyle and can be viewed on multiple platforms including high definition, video-on-demand, as well as on a dynamic broadband website. Winnercomm is one of America's leading and highest quality producers of live sporting events and sports series for cable and broadcast television. The Company also owns and operates the SkyCam and CableCam aerial camera systems which provide dramatic overhead camera angles for major sports events, including college and NFL football.Safe Harbor Statement Certain matters discussed in this news release, with the exception of historical matters, may be forward- looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause results to differ materially from those anticipated as of the date of this release. You should understand that the following important factors, in addition to those risk factors disclosed in the Company's current and periodic reporting filed with the SEC and those discussed in "Risk Factors" in the Registration Statement on Form S-4 filed by IMOH with respect to the proposed transaction and in the documents which are incorporated by reference therein, could affect the future results of the Company and IMOH after the consummation of the transaction, and could cause those results or other outcomes to differ materially from those expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements:
- failure of Company stockholders to adopt the merger agreement;
- the risk that the businesses will not be integrated successfully;
- the risk that synergies will not be realized;
- the risk that the combined company following this transaction will not realize on its financing strategy;
- litigation in respect of either company or the mergers; and
- disruption from the mergers making it more difficult to maintain certain strategic relationships.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV