Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- We've had a huge rally from the generational lows of March 2009, Jim Cramer told his "Mad Money" TV show viewers Thursday. And the leaders that have brought us this far will likely take us even higher, he continued, as he ran down the list of the top, and worst, performing Dow Jones Industrial Average components since those historic lows.
Topping the list of gainers was American Express (AXP), which has risen 484% since March 2009. After experiencing terrible losses, Cramer said American Express is now a well-run company that's still very inexpensive.
Next on the list were
(CAT), up 286%, and
(HD), up 276%. Cramer said that Caterpillar represents the best in American manufacturing but struggled as it customers required financing that simply wasn't available. Meanwhile Home Depot, a stock which Cramer owns for his charitable trust,
Executive Decision: Marc BenioffIn his first "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer checked in with Marc Benioff, CEO of Salesforce.com (CRM), which recently reported an 11-cents-a-share earnings beat on better than expected revenues. Benioff started off by saying that after passing the $3 billion mark annually for revenues, his company has now set their eyes on achieving $4 billion. He said the analysts who have been negative on Salesforce has been dead wrong so far and will continue to be so. "It's a new world of computing," said Benioff, one with fewer PCs running Windows and more tablets and smartphones running Salesforce.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV