Business Development Corporation Of America Announces Appointment Of Nicholas Radesca As CFO And Treasurer
A registration statement relating to the common stock of BDCA was filed with and has been declared effective by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). These securities have not been approved or disapproved by the SEC or any state securities commission, nor have they passed upon the accuracy or adequacy of the prospectus. The offering of BDCA's common stock is being made solely by means of a written prospectus forming part of the effective registration statement. The prospectus, which is available at http://www.sec.gov or may be obtained by calling 1-888-518-8073, contains additional information about BDCA. The prospectus should be read carefully by an investor before investing. Investors are advised to consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of BDCA carefully before investing. This press release is not an offer to sell these securities and is not soliciting an offer to buy these securities in any state where the offer and sale is not permitted.
The statements in this press release that are not historical facts may be forward-looking statements, including statements with regard to the future performance of BDCA. These forward looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause the outcome to be materially different.
To arrange interviews with BDCA Adviser, LLC executives, please contact Tony DeFazio at 484-342-3600 or firstname.lastname@example.org .SOURCE Business Development Corporation of America
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV