Aviv REIT Announces Fourth Quarter And Year-End 2012 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Aviv REIT, Inc. ("Aviv" or the "Company") will issue its earnings release for the fourth quarter and year-end 2012 before the market opens on
Tuesday, March 5, 2013. A conference call to discuss these results will take place that same day at
11:00 a.m. central time /
12:00 p.m. eastern time. The dial-in number for the conference call is 877-941-6009 (480-629-9866 for international access) and a replay of the call will be available through
April 5, 2013 at 800-406-7325, access code 4603492.
Aviv REIT, Inc., based in Chicago, is a privately-owned real estate investment trust that specializes in owning post-acute and long-term care skilled nursing facilities ("SNFs") and other healthcare properties. Aviv is one of the largest owners of SNFs in the United States and has been in the business for over 30 years. The Company currently owns 258 properties that are triple-net leased to 38 operators in 29 states.
For more information about the Company, please visit our website at www.avivreit.com.
SOURCE Aviv REIT, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV