Multi-platform SecureFXÂ® File Transfer Client From VanDyke SoftwareÂ® Now Available For Mac OS X And Linux
Availability of SecureFX 7.1
To download a fully-functional evaluation copy of SecureFX 7.1 beta, visit the VanDyke Software website at http://www.vandyke.com/products/beta/securefx/index.html . The 30-day evaluation period includes access to VanDyke Software's technical support group. Customers who purchase the beta version will be able to receive a free upgrade to the official version as part of VanDyke Software's standard update policy.
About VanDyke Software, Inc.
Busy IT professionals depend on VanDyke Software to deliver rock-solid, easy-to-configure software for secure remote access, secure file transfer, terminal emulation, and remote administration. VanDyke Software offers a fully-supported 30-day evaluation of its products prior to purchase, providing both evaluators and customers with a higher level of service. The company's product offerings include the SecureCRT Secure Shell terminal emulator, the SecureFX secure file transfer client, the VanDyke ClientPack, and the VShell® Secure Shell server. For more information about VanDyke Software, visit the company's website at www.vandyke.com.SOURCE VanDyke Software, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV