NOVATO, Calif., Feb. 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp. (Nasdaq:RPTP), today announced that Julie Anne Smith, executive vice president, strategy and chief operating officer of Raptor, will present an overview of the company at the Cowen and Company 33 rd Annual Health Care Conference in Boston at the Marriott Copley Place. Raptor's presentation will take place on Tuesday, March 5, 2013 beginning at 8:40 a.m. ET/5:40 a.m. PT.
A live audio webcast and archive of the presentation will be available on the company website at www.raptorpharma.com .
About Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp.Raptor Pharmaceutical is an emerging biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing life-altering therapeutics that treat debilitating and often fatal diseases. The company is currently focused on the development of its first product candidate, RP103 (delayed-release oral cysteamine bitartrate), as a potential treatment for nephropathic cystinosis, a rare genetic disorder. In addition to cystinosis, the company is also testing RP103 for the potential treatment of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis, or NASH, a metabolic liver disorder, and Huntington's Disease, or HD, a neurodegenerative disorder. For additional information, please visit www.raptorpharma.com . The Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7180
CONTACT: Georgia Erbez Chief Financial Officer Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp. (415) 382-8111 x204 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV