Piper Jaffray (NYSE: PJC), a leading investment bank and asset management firm, is scheduled to host its Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) Conference, March 12–13, 2013 in New York.
Industry participants and investors will hear from more than 150 industry leaders and upstarts discussing investment opportunities in 3D, wireless data applications, mobile internet devices, video/IP, cloud computing, application networking, optical technologies, next generation security and storage architectures, electronic and alternative payments, business and learning services, semiconductors, and other emerging developments.
“The evolving TMT sector continues to reshape the lives of consumers and businesses,” commented Jeff Klinefelter, head of global equities at Piper Jaffray. “This conference provides an opportunity to interact with leaders and gain insights from across the TMT ecosystem.”
Highlighting the conference will be four keynote speakers:
- Zach Nelson, president and chief executive officer of NetSuite Inc.
- David Kirkpatrick, author of The Facebook Effect
- Fred Wilson, managing partner of Union Square Ventures
- Steve Caniano, vice president, cloud strategy & business development of AT&T Business Solutions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts