Piper Jaffray (NYSE: PJC), a leading investment bank and asset management firm, is scheduled to host its Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) Conference, March 12–13, 2013 in New York.
Industry participants and investors will hear from more than 150 industry leaders and upstarts discussing investment opportunities in 3D, wireless data applications, mobile internet devices, video/IP, cloud computing, application networking, optical technologies, next generation security and storage architectures, electronic and alternative payments, business and learning services, semiconductors, and other emerging developments.
“The evolving TMT sector continues to reshape the lives of consumers and businesses,” commented Jeff Klinefelter, head of global equities at Piper Jaffray. “This conference provides an opportunity to interact with leaders and gain insights from across the TMT ecosystem.”
Highlighting the conference will be four keynote speakers:
- Zach Nelson, president and chief executive officer of NetSuite Inc.
- David Kirkpatrick, author of The Facebook Effect
- Fred Wilson, managing partner of Union Square Ventures
- Steve Caniano, vice president, cloud strategy & business development of AT&T Business Solutions
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV