SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Xilinx, Inc. (Nasdaq: XLNX) announced it will host its 2013 Investor Day on Tuesday, March 5, 2013 in New York City. The meeting will be hosted by Xilinx's executive management team.
A live webcast of the meeting will begin at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time. All interested parties may access the event from the investor relations section of the Company's web site at www.investor.xilinx.com. A replay of the webcast will be available approximately 24 hours following the completion of the meeting.
About XilinxXilinx develops All Programmable technologies and devices, beyond hardware to software, digital to analog, and single to multiple die in 3D ICs. These industry leading devices are coupled with a next-generation design environment and IP to serve a broad range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration. For more information visit www.xilinx.com. #1305f Xilinx, the Xilinx logo, Artix, ISE, Kintex, Spartan, Virtex, Zynq, Vivado, and other designated brands included herein are trademarks of Xilinx in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. XLNX-F Investor Relations Contact: Lori OwenXilinx, Inc.(408) 879-6911 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Xilinx, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV